If you recently jailbreaks your device, Installous has a known issue where when you click on download and proceed to a download site => instead of displaying a capcha, your iPhone/iPad just displays a blank page.
This is a known issue and Installous has been working on the issue. In the mean time, here is a quick fix by one of the Installous users:
- Visit here and download this file. This file contains us.hackulo.downloadQueue.plist and blacklist.json (guaranteed by the owner to have no virus).
- Open your device from your computer and go to /var/mobile/Documents/Installous/
- Delete us.hackulo.downloadQueue.plist and upload the one from Step 1 above.
- Go to /var/mobile/Documents/Installous/AdBlock/ and upload blacklist.json in there.
- Start Installous and download should now work.
If you don’t already know how to open your device from your computer, I use a program called i-Funbox. iExplorer is also good.
Update: Installous has been shutdown.